Printer Type: Inkjet Printers
Our Sticker Paper is designed for use with inkjet printers. These printers use liquid ink which is sprayed onto the paper, which is ideal for our sticker paper.
Instructions For Use
- Make sure your printer’s ink cartridges are full and the print head is clean.
- Start by printing a test copy of your design onto standard printer paper. For the clear sticker paper please use PNG format images without any white or other background color.
- Once you are happy with the result, insert one sheet of your Sticker Paper in at a time (this will help avoid paper jams)
- Adjust the printer settings. Select the “High Quality” or “Best” print quality setting in your printer software.
- Select “Matte” or “Photo Quality” as the media type for the Vinyl Sticker Paper (Matte finish)
- Ensure the correct side of the sticker paper is facing in the correct direction as per your printer’s manual. Check the page size before printing because the size of our sticker paper is 8.5 x 11”
- Start the print job. Carefully monitor the first print to make sure the settings are correct.
- Once printed, wait for 1 hour for the ink to dry. Generally, it takes 5-10 minutes, but some inks and environments mean that the drying time is longer. The longer you wait, the more likely you will have 100% dry ink
- Carefully cut out the design using scissors or a cutting machine (e.g. Cricut).
- Make sure to read the instructions to your Cricut machine before using it.
- Clean the surface to make sure any dirt, dust, or grime is gone.
- Peel the sticker away from the backing paper.
- Place on a desired surface using your thumbs to smooth it out.
- Always refer to your printer’s user manual for specific instructions about loading specialty paper and adjusting the print settings.
- Best result when used with pigment-based ink. Allow the ink on the sticker paper to dry completely before touching it to prevent smearing.
- Use high-resolution images for the best print quality.
If you’re having issues with the print quality or paper feeding, try the following:
- Clean the print head. Your printer’s user manual should provide instructions on how to do this.
- Try a different printer setting. You might get better results with a different media type or print quality setting.
- If the paper is not feeding correctly, make sure it is loaded properly and not stacked too high in the paper tray.
If you continue to have issues, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer support team at [email protected]. We’re here to help!
Please note that the performance of our Sticker Paper can vary based on individual printer models, ink quality, print settings, and other factors. Always perform a test print to ensure satisfactory results before printing a large quantity.